Starting on the project
I started thinking about how I could make this project come to life. I haven't done a lot of mixed media animations before but I also wanted to try it for a different class so I took a simple video and painted over it frame by frame, then scanned it and put the frames together again. It ended up having an almost old-fashioned movie look which was exactly what I wanted to achieve.
Furthermore, I found different sources for archives of the university so I knew that it is definitely possible to use those and combine them with new footage whether these are videos or photos I take of the university myself or already existing ones. I also want to incorporate the university's social media since this is so important nowadays.